Owner of the Site (“Owner”) è the companyà Molino Zombini Leonardo di Maurizio Zombini e c. Snc, Via Vittorio Veneto, 21, 46026, Quistello (MN), VAT No. and Tax Code 0603560202, tel. 0376618353, e-mail [email protected].
The Site contains (i) information relating to the activities of the Owner; (ii) a special section dedicated to the’purchase of products of which the Owner è distributor. The User who should decide to purchase products on the Site will not be required to register. The User will, in any case, have to provide his/her personal data in order to allow the Controller to ship any products purchased. Such data will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purpose, and stored by the Owner for the time strictly necessary to carry out the relevant operations.
All contents of the Site, such as but not limited to, text, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, images, audio tracks, databases, source codes or software are protected by the copyright law, No. 633/41, and are the property of the Owner or its suppliers, who operates them under express license. Without the written consent of the Owner, therefore, the User may not copy, modify, change, publish, publicly promote, distribute, sell or transfer any material, database or program strings on the Site, neither in part nor in whole.
By accessing the Site, you agree to abide by the following conditions:
• agrees not to reproduce pages and frames on the Site;
• agrees not to exploit the name of the Site and/or the Owner;
• agrees not to reproduce material or links from this Site for commercial purposes.
Specifically, the’User agrees not to:
• transmit by mail or electronic means any information on the Site that may be offensive, defamatory or deemed illegal in nature;
• use the Site in a manner that may create harm or infringe the rights of others;
• use software and programs that may cause damage to the Site;
• change, alter, modify the “Look and Feel” of the Site or programs.
The Site may contain links to sites not operated by the Owner. Such links are provided for reference only. The Owner does not control such sites and therefore is not è in any way responsible for their content.
The Owner reserves the right to change the general terms of these General Terms and Conditions, notifying Users of such changes sufficiently in advance, in order to improve the services and products offered. Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions does not imply the conclusion of any contract of partnership, mandate, franchise or working relationship between the Holder and Users.